Friday, May 21, 2010

Sweet Micah

So often it seems that Micah gets left out in the blog because so many activities are for Rebekah & McKinney, so Micah - this post is all about you!! Yesterday I decided to get you ready for summer by shaving your little head. I don't have any pictures of that because Daddy was at work & I didn't want McKinney handling the camera out by the pool. Anyway - I put a little chair out in the grass and went to work. Your hair was so thick that it took Mommy a long time to get it all shaved off, but you were a real trooper. Once we were finished we celebrated with a swim in the pool to rinse all that hair off. You look so cute and I know the buzz cut will feel good this summer!! I love you sweetie.


This was right after your hair cut - you were worn out. I couldn't help but reflect on how big you looked in your bed. You will probably be moving to a big boy bed soon, so I wanted to get a picture of my last baby in his crib before the big event takes place.
Here is a cute video of you talking about your new haircut. At the time you were more interested in seeing what was on my camera, but I managed to get a few sentences out of you!

No comments: