Wednesday, May 19, 2010

McKinney's Preschool Graduation

WOW - time really does fly. I thought you were going to stay in preschool forever. I always begged you in carpool line to stop growing up and you would always say "but Momma, I can't help it. Everyone grows up." I know this is true, but deep down I was hoping that it would last forever. But reality has set in and today you graduated from preschool at Celebration. You changed a lot over the 5 years you spent at that school. You have become a young man that Daddy and I are so proud of. I love you little guy & I am excited to see you excel in Kindergarten!!



Here you are walking in ~ they played Pomp and Circumstance and it brought tears to my eyes. Don't want to even think about the next time I see you marching in to that song ~ ugh!!

You sang great and really seemed to be enjoying yourself during the graduation program.

Here you are receiving your diploma.

You had great teachers ~ Mrs. Jackie and Mrs. Alejandra. They loved on you every day and really encouraged you to be the best boy you could possibly be. I will never forget the influence they have had on you!


No comments: