Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I love Mother's Day. You three sweeties, along with Daddy, always treat me like a queen. You are the best kids any mother could dream of having. Yes, you have your moments, but I am blessed beyond belief. One of the things I love on Mother's Day is celebrating all Mothers at our church. This is a special day for Mommies and I am glad I am in that elite group!
After church we had lunch with Gran and Grandad. It was fun to be with Gran on Mother's Day and try to brighten her day since she has been so busy taking care of Pawpaw. Rebekah, Gran loves seeing you and Kit in your matching clothes she buys you!

A rare picture of Daddy with his Mother.
After I enjoyed a nice, long Mother's Day nap you guys gave me my Mother's Day present.
Can you believe how cool that is? Wow - I must have been a really good Mom this year!!
So excited to ride my new bike!

No comments: