Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Muffins with Mom

Well - Mother's Day is here and so is the annual Muffins with Mom at both kid's schools. McKinney's was on Thursday and Rebekah's was on Friday, which was also her birthday. It was a special time for me and the kids. I love seeing them in their element at their schools. Here are a few pictures from both days.


McKinney answered some questions about me. A few of my favorite are that I am 10 feet tall and weigh 20 pounds (wouldn't that be nice)!! Also, I have "greyish - brownish" hair. Ouch - I know I need highlights, but seriously, "greyish"?? And my favorite of all was his answer to what is Mommy's favorite things to do - "take a nap on church days". Those of you who know me - know that his answer was spot on!!



Here is Rebekah holding a story she wrote for me about why her Mommy is important. A few of my favorites are "she scratches my back in the morning, she care for me and listens when I talk to her. But the most important thing about my Mommy is that she loves me." She is spot on as well!!

No comments: