Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last Day for McKinney


McKinney, you had a wonderful year. Mrs. Wanda and Mrs. Kim were great teachers & you loved being in their class at school. One day you said to Mrs. Wanda, "I love you so much Mrs. Wanda I want to live here." Not sure what that says about me, but it sure says a lot about Mrs. Wanda.
They were some of the best preschool teachers we have ever had. Mrs. Wanda made you a great scrapbook of your year. One page in your book had some funny things you had said throughout the year. Here are a few of those: "When I grow up, I'm going to be a hunter with a monkey on my hat." "Suzanna won't believe me that Jesus is in charge!" (I am sure this stems from Me and Daddy always telling you that we have to do what Jesus tells us to do because He is in charge - you frequently reply under your breath, "no I am in charge"). "Sydney - did you shoot a cheetah and make a jacket out of it?" You are a funny boy & always keep Mommy laughing!

This was also water day. You had a wonderful time!!

You are always so glad to see your baby brother!

Your favorite place to sit was at the little table by the window with your best buddy, Gretta. Today Micah got to join in on the fun!!

Big boy!


No comments: