Thursday, May 14, 2009

Field Day

What a great field day you had, Rebekah. You worked hard at every relay & event you participated in & cheered loud for your friends when you weren't participating. I am so proud of you & your willingness to do things that aren't necessarily your favorite. Regardless, you gave it your all today!!!




Tug-of-war

Mrs. Taylor's First Grade Class

After field day, you had an extended fun day outside. This was a lot of fun for all of your friends & McKinney enjoyed participating also.



McKinney - Rebekah's friends were so proud of you & you did great helping the girls win some of their relays.


I love the look on your face - you enjoyed your ride despite the terrified look on your face.

Rebekah - you took this picture of Mommy going down the hill on the "scooter". This looked like way too much fun for me not to try it!!

I loved this chalk writing & laughed when I thought that in three short months my first grader would be writing "2nd grade is the best"!!

No comments: