Monday, December 7, 2009

THANKSGIVING!!!

Thanksgiving is one of our favorite holidays. Robbie and I decided early in our marriage that we would only spend Thanksgiving with one family each year in an effort to keep it slow paced and really relaxing. We didn't want to spend most of the day travelling from place to place. This decision has been one of the greatest decisions we have made. It is truly a relaxing day and we are able to spend the entire day with one family.
This year we were with Robbie's family. I do most of the picture taking in our family, so I was intentional about having my picture taken with each child on this day.





Rebekah and Grandad.



Micah and Grandad.



1 comment:

Chandler said...

Great pix! Do I recognize that brown and white striped sweater on McKinney?? LOL