Monday, October 24, 2011

So....My Last Post Needs to be Updated

Okay, so sometimes the best laid plans don't always go the way we want them to. This morning I went to get the new bunny (we have now had him for two days) out of his cage so McKinney could hold him while I took Rebekah to school. I went out to the cage and Oh My GOODNESS - another dead bunny!!! Yikes!!!! I couldn't believe it. I immediately told the kids, which started a chorus of loud mourning and uncontrollable sobbing. I finally got them calmed down and Rebekah ready, again, to head out the door for school after promises of "exchanging" (not sure if that is the best choice of words to use but for lack of anything else that is what I chose) the bunny today for a new one.

So, I introduce you to Thumpkin's much more lively and healthier sister, Pumpkin!!




No comments: