Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Out to Lunch at WJPS

A few weeks ago I took the boys out to lunch.... at Rebekah's school!!! They had a blast. McKinney thinks he is so big when we go to eat with her. He goes through the line & get his tray, milk, and lunch just like the big kids. He will be a pro next year when he starts kindergarten :(
This picture really struck me. Micah looks soooo big sitting at the lunch table. He sat there the entire time and ate more of his lunch than any other child at the table. I can't believe how quickly they grow up. It is times like these when I realize that they are literally growing up before my eyes.

The boys at the end of the table loved playing with Micah. They kept playing games with him & he had them all laughing. They were doing "funny" things and trying to get him to copy them.






No comments: