Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Love notes

Well at the tender age of 4 (almost 5) it begins. McKinney is definitely my little lover boy. He always has girls around him & he certainly has the gift of flattery. He has definitely stolen my heart long ago & now, it seems, he has stolen Gretta's.

Last Wednesday when I went through his school bag this is what I found....



So, being a female myself & knowing she would be expecting a note in return I asked him if he would like to write her a note back. He has NEVER & I repeat NEVER been the least bit interested in practicing writing his letters..... until Wednesday afternoon. So he told me what he wanted to write and I wrote it on a piece of paper and then helped him to write it himself on a different piece of paper. He formed all the letters himself after practicing first and I think his response was perfect!!


Here is a picture of McKinney and Gretta from last year.
And so it begins. Look out girls - this little boy is quite a ladies man!!

No comments: