Monday, July 6, 2009

My Missionary

Rebekah - for three years we have been sponsoring a little boy in Uganda named Kenneth. You pray for him daily & are very concerned about his life. A few days ago you brought me this letter that you had written to him & wanted me to get it ready to mail. It touched my hear that I wanted to post it on the blog so that you will remember it forever. You are so compassionate & your love for others is very special. You truly realize how important it is for others to accept Christ as their Savior & you are willing to step out of your "comfort zone" to tell them how much Jesus loves them. I don't know if God will call you into the mission field, and selfishly I hope he doesn't, but I know if that is His plan for your life you will follow him with all your heart. I am proud of you & love you very much. Keep loving people the way you do now & you will touch many hearts throughout your life.

1 comment:

Chandler said...

Sweet baby girl! Love it.