Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Eve at Pop & Gaga's

I love Christmas Eve!! We spend the entire day at my parent's house with the whole family. It is a fun time of lots of kids, noise, and memories!!



One of my favorites is when my brother goes to the piano & plays Christmas songs. The little kids sing (and play) along with him. It is a great memory for me over the last several years & one I will cherish for a lifetime!!


My Aunt Connie (Mom's sister) and Micah.




The three granddaughters. This year Pop made them all cedar hope chests for Christmas. Rebekah loves hers - she says it brings her good dreams. I'll upload a picture at some point!



Everyone says Micah looks like my Dad - what do you think?



What an awesome picture. It isn't often that all of my parent's eight grandchildren are together (or willing) to pose for a picture. What a legacy my Mom & Dad are leaving behind. My Dad has prayed for all of these babies before they were ever conceived & how awesome to think he is even praying for their children!



No comments: