Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas at the Farmhouse!!

Christmas at the farmhouse in Abbeville, SC is one of our family's favorite part of the Christmas season. The farmhouse is my Uncle Ed's Aunt's house. It has been his for many years now & we are so grateful to have a fun place to get together with extended family. We get to see my two Aunts (my Dad's sisters) and their families. The family has added many new members over the years & we all really look forward to to this day. Enjoy the pictures of my family! (I will add pictures of the Russell family later - somehow I didn't get any of those on my camera).
My sister, Erin, her husband, Andy, and their two children, Braxton & Amberleigh.

My cousin, Amy, her husband, Todd, & their daughter, Emma.

My cousin, Logan, his wife, Jill, and their daughter, Hollie.

My Aunt Margaret & Uncle Ed.

The Butler Family.

My sister, Claire, her husband, Bobby, and their children, Brett, Caleb & Amelia.

The original six McKinney's.

My dad with his two sisters, Margaret & Brenda.

Mom and her three girls.

Our precious family.


No comments: