Friday, November 26, 2010

THANKSGIVING!!!

Okay - I absolutely LOVE Thanksgiving. We keep it very relaxed so that we can truly enjoy the day and reflect on all we are thankful for. Here is a snapshot of our Thanksgiving Day this year. We alternate years with families so it isn't too hectic, so next year we will be with Robbie's family.
The cutest little Turkey/Hulk I have ever seen!!

Robbie and the kids enjoying the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade before we headed out to my Mom and Dad's.

This year we had a big family picture made from my side of the family. My grandmother (Mom's Mom) is in the chair with my Aunt and Uncle and the rest of our family. What a legacy and what a smile this photo brings to my face. Family is indeed a treasure that cannot be replaced!

I love history and genealogy, so this picture is especially important to me. There are four generations of Sentell women in this photo. My grandmother, Mom, Aunt Connie, sisters - Claire and Erin, myself and Rebekah and my two nieces, Amelia and Amberleigh! Love it!
And another picture of the legacy my parents are leaving - all nine of their grandchildren!

And some cute shots of my kiddos - thanks David & Rachel for taking the pictures!








No comments: