Saturday, October 9, 2010

Visit with Mema

What an awesome visit we had with Mema today. She is loving her new home at Countryside Village. She goes to exercise class every day, gets her nails done, and has an endless supply of friends to play games with. Needless to say - she isn't lonely at all!! We had a great lunch at Pizza Inn and then a fun visit at her new place. Rebekah & McKinney especially loved going on rides up the hall on her walker (pushed by Gaga). What great memories for all of us!
One of the things I love most about Mema is that she is always ready and willing to act silly with the best of us. Here she is with doing one of her most amazing tricks - touching her tongue to her nose. I have tried all my life to do this with no success!


Warning: Kids are taking some of these pictures - so some heads may be cut off.


Four generations of "Sentell" women. I have been left with a great legacy that I can only pray is passed down to my daughter!


No comments: