Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our Last "First Day Ever" of Preschool

So, with many tears this morning - I sent you to preschool for the first time. Of course, Micah, you weren't shedding the tears, but Mommy sure was. I am going to miss having you at home with me on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. You are a sweet, smart, talkative, funny little guy and I know you are going to love "school". Although I will miss you, I know this is part of growing into the person God has for you to be. So although I am sad that this "baby" phase of my life is over, I am thrilled to see you grow into a precious little boy. I love you!!


And this is why you need to go to school ~ LOL!!





That was one heavy bag for such a little guy!

You couldn't wait to get in the car :(

Sweet kisses for Daddy before he buckles you in!

All last year when we would drop McKinney off at school, you would ask to unbuckle and climb on the "carpool seat" just like he did. I would always tell you that you could do it next year when you started preschool. Well, today you were very excited to be unbuckled and you quickly took you spot in the "carpool seat" right beside Mommy.

And another thing you have been looking forward to - putting your head out the sunroof. Although you are barely tall enough to reach, you couldn't wait to try!

You got out of the car like a champ - not even the smallest concern that Mommy wasn't coming with you :)

In you go big boy!



Here is a super cute video of Micah telling me about his day!

No comments: