Thursday, August 6, 2009

First Day of School

What can I say? My baby girl LOVES school. Last night she had trouble going to sleep because she said she was too excited. Then, this morning, she was awake and dressed with hair fixed before her alarm clock even went off!! She loved her day. She could hardly wait to get in the car this afternoon and tell me all about Mrs. Callison and her policy of earning tickets. She was so proud that she has already earned one ticket. I have no doubt that this people pleaser will be earning many more tickets over the coming months.

Her first assignment was to complete and All About Me poster. Pretty much every answer on her poster had something to do with the library, books, reading, etc.




Mrs. Callison, thanks for being such a great teacher & taking this picture on the first day. I was delighted to see it on the class website!!

No comments: